Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
Collection of personal information by TEA & FUSION SARL
The types of information we may collect include:
- identifying and contact information (for example, your name, address, age, date of birth, gender, and email address);
- financial information (for example, credit or debit card details);
- if you visit our website, register an account with us and/or purchase products through our website, your username and password, IP address, information about your purchases and your other activity on our website (for example, tracking which areas of the website you visit and the content you view);
- other information which you may include in your profile or in other communications to the TEA & FUSION SARL ; and
- other information with your consent or where required by law.
We collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of TEA & FUSION SARL products and services, to provide you with the products and services you request, as well as information on other products and services offered by us.
If you do not provide personal information requested of you to TEA & FUSION SARL or, withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time (subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice), we may be unable to provide you the products or services you have requested or contact you in the future.
If you no longer wish to receive copies of our newsletter, or information about our products, services, store launches, events or other promotional information you may unsubscribe by contacting us as described below. For communications sent by e-mail or other electronic means you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
Data quality and security
TEA & FUSION SARL takes reasonable steps to:
- make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date ;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- where permitted by law, destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes for which it was collected.
TEA & FUSION SARL credit card transactions are fulfilled by an authorised banking institution. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, TEA & FUSION SARL offers secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to help prevent others from accessing it. Personal information is stored on servers that are protected by appropriate safeguards, and will be accessible by authorised employees and agents who require access in connection with their responsibilities. Your credit card details are encrypted and then removed from our system once your order has been dispatched.
Unsolicited personal information
We don’t usually collect unsolicited personal information.
Where we receive unsolicited personal information, we’ll determine whether or not it would have been permissible to collect that personal information if it had been solicited.
If we determine that collection would not have been permissible, to the extent permitted by law, we’ll destroy or de-identify that personal information as soon as practicable.
TEA & FUSION SARL will generally provide individuals with the option of not identifying themselves when entering into transactions when it is lawful and practicable to do so. However, on many occasions, we will not be able to do this. For example, we will need your address in order to deliver any products purchased through our website.
Disclosure of personal information overseas
The daily management of the www.sayrafusion.com website does not imply any transfer of personal data about you outside Morocco. In the event that TEA & FUSION SARL transfers your personal information outside Morocco, we will ensure that you are notified in advance of the details of this transfer and that this transfer will comply with the requirements of the Directive. and the applicable laws that transpose it.
Access to and Correction of Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
TEA & FUSION SARL
49, rue Jean Jaurès
TEA & FUSION SARL will generally provide you with access to your personal information if practicable and, will take reasonable steps to amend any of your personal information which is inaccurate or out of date. If we provide you with copies of any information you have requested, we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs of providing you with that information.
Changes to this policy
If you consider a breach of the applicable privacy laws or your rights in relation to privacy has occurred, you may contact us and we will attempt to resolve your complaint.